This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Resolved

Import Calculations from xml using library tab

first post: cwra007 wrote: Hi there, According to the documentation, it looks like you can i...

latest post: cwra007 wrote: What a bummer. I figured as much, but was still holding out in hope...

Pivot Table multiple filters

first post: mtaylor wrote: Hi, I'm working with a complex pivot table that references a cube, ...

latest post: furmangg wrote: https://olappivottableextend.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Filter%20L...

answered by: furmangg wrote: I guessed that the "Defer Layout Update" button might help, but che...

Returns "#VALUE!" if member contains ' - '

first post: SaintNicolas wrote: Hi,Very nice tool! For your info : I noticed that when a measure in...

latest post: furmangg wrote: There is also a feature in this add-in to help you see the #VALUE! ...

answered by: furmangg wrote: Can you capture the MDX query and run it in Management Studio? Afte...

# VALUE when using AGGREGATE() against PowerPivot

first post: ruve1k wrote: I created a simple table (named Table1) for testing as follows:Lett...

latest post: furmangg wrote: Also consider this feature to see the error behind #VALUE! cells: h...

answered by: furmangg wrote: Also consider this feature to see the error behind #VALUE! cells: h...

Show calculation as percentage

first post: Kryptid wrote: Hello, When I add a calculation to my pivot, it always shows as a...

latest post: furmangg wrote: There is an example of setting the FORMAT_STRING here: https://olap...

answered by: furmangg wrote: There is an example of setting the FORMAT_STRING here: https://olap...

Old format error when using add-in

first post: fpatou wrote: Hello... I'm tring to use the add in on a new pc...After add-in ...

latest post: furmangg wrote: A further fix for this error message is included in release 0.7.2

answered by: furmangg wrote: A further fix for this error message is included in release 0.7.2

Simba MDX provider support

first post: lboross wrote: Hi allHas any one tried this plug-in with a pivot table powered by ...

latest post: furmangg wrote: As you found out, features like Search and Filter List only work wi...

answered by: furmangg wrote: As you found out, features like Search and Filter List only work wi...

Filter List

first post: ErikBart wrote: Hi, Nice add-in you got here! I have a question. I want to use the ...

latest post: ErikBart wrote: Hi Furmangg, I think you are right. I should use out-of-the-box fu...

answered by: furmangg wrote: Sorry for the very delayed reply. I have been looking at feature re...

Setting MDX - Possible in VSTO or.NET?

first post: igoeja wrote: I was trying to set MDx using VBA, and I was wondering if it was po...

latest post: furmangg wrote: One workaround is to use a QueryTable to run any MDX query you want...

answered by: furmangg wrote: I believe that property is read-only. So it's not possible. You hav...

Can I execute my MDX query with this extension?

first post: micaman wrote: I have a MDX query, but I don't know how to run it and get the resu...

latest post: furmangg wrote: As noted here, the MDX property of a PivotTable is read-only: htt...

answered by: furmangg wrote: As noted here, the MDX property of a PivotTable is read-only: htt...