Note: This is NOT the latest release. Look here for the latest release. However, this is the latest release which support Excel 2007 and Excel 2010.
Use the 32-bit download for...
- Excel 2007
- Excel 2010 32-bit (even Excel 2010 32-bit on a 64-bit operating system)
- Excel 2013 32-bit (even Excel 2013 32-bit on a 64-bit operating system)
Use the 64-bit download for...
Just download and run the EXE. There is no need to uninstall the previous release. If you have problems getting the add-in to work, see the Troubleshooting Installation
The new features in this release are:
- Many improvements to Search including:
- Allowing multiple search terms
- Search performance improvements by detecting whether cube is case sensitive
- Search performance improvements by detecting whether searching on the server or on the client will be quicker under current network conditions
- Performance improvements when adding search results to the PivotTable when members are on rows or columns
- Allowing you to search only one level of a hierarchy or all levels
- Allowing you to search in hierarchies that aren't in the PivotTable if you choose Show All Hierarchies
- Search improvement so it now successfully filters to the members you have chosen if your field is on rows or columns of the PivotTable.
- Stability improvements when there are many search results
- Added a new “Measures (caption only)” search option
- The column header for the search results now allows a "check all" action so you don’t have to check each row.
This release does fix a few minor bugs:
- Fixing a bug where Disable Auto Refresh threw an error if there were native PivotTables (PivotTables which are summarizing data on an Excel sheet rather than connected to Power Pivot)
- Fixing error messages when you embed an Excel document in Word or PowerPoint
- Fixing issue when cancelling a search when your connection includes stored username/password in the connection string